Saturday, September 27, 2014

Lovely day with lovely people you become more positive =)

Assalamualaikum,

Selamat Pagi! ;)

When you opened it, your blog win the title of horror session like a jungle #tetiba. My dear readers, I miss you too.  Hope you guys are fine and having some fun with all of your family members, friends and your love one like I did. Yaa, more happiness in life.

I just want to take this an opportunity to thanks All of you my dear readers and followers that never stop stalking me here and Instagram and asked me when I want to update my blog. huu, terharu :') Actually, I am not a  blogger who rajin to update anything on my blog because I am just a lil permaisuri who are really love rest and peaceful at home and also love all luxury items on bed. LOL #nakkenalempang =p !

For me, blog is a good  place for who are sharing an informations that can be use for others.  I pun kadang kadang memerlukan blog orang lain untuk cari rujukan .  I love it much when everybody share a positiveness here and there. I feel, the blogger love me and all readers because of their words. very very good  , kind and positive. 

p/s: I will do my own business, hoping that you will like it , support me & plus size out there. coming soon!

Sorry cannot fulfil some people want, but you must know that i love you so much :')


take care peeps!
Najah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.
I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and may come back
down the road. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice morning!


Here is my web page :: Get the facts

Zharif Azis said...

ramai dah yg meninggalkan dunia blogger nie. kadang tu bosan tak tahu nak baca blog sape sbb semua dh jarang updated.

saya alhamdulillah still lagi aktif dekat blog, walaupon kadang tu mmg tak ada masa langsung nak update tp cari jugak masa.. hahaha

for me, blog is a good medium to tell a story. we can tell from A to Z what exactly happened in details.

instagram pon boleh tapi since kita nie camwhore 24 hours, so people might get annoyed if we post too many pictures based on one same event. so do facebook.

so still, blog is the best medium to upload all the pictures in and at the same time, we can tell the story =D

have a good day datin ! ^__^

Siti Aisya Ibrahim said...

hai akak...saya dtg stalking sini... :D

Anonymous said...

For newest news you have to visit world wide web and on web I found this site as a most excellent
web page for hottest updates.

Here is my page dieting, www.w3ightl055.com,